Welcome


WELCOME TO OUR BLOG ! WE TALK MAINLY - BUT NOT ONLY - ABOUT SLEEPING, BEAUTIFUL BEDS, BEDDING, BEDROOMS AND HOW WE LIVE IN THEM

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE. SHOP ONLINE FOR OUR PRODUCTS

Friday 7 September 2012

Namakwa dreaming

Last weekend, hubby and I drove up along the West Coast on a flower-watching expedition. Thanks to this season's unusually cold and wet weather, the spring time wild flower extravanganza is particularly spectacular this year. Fields of flowers as far as the eye can see, delight you around every corner.

I was very thankful for digital photography, as I became quite trigger happy and took literally hundreds of photos of every colourful expanse, and equally many close-ups of the small, often minute, little blooms that make up this joyous canvas.

Here's how you can bring the floral splendour of the West Coast and Namakwaland into a bedroom any time of the year:


Source: 1: My own 2: yolocolorhouse



Source: 1: homeinteriorblogspot   2: My own   3: digsdigs.com  4: houzz



Source: 1: My own 2: digs.digs.com 3: housetohome 
 
 
Source: 1: My own 2: 
 
Source: 1:My own   2:etsy.com   3:decorpad
 
Source: 1: My own  2:jbrulee 3: etsy.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment